Another Buzzfeed post that deserves to be shared (which I couldn’t help post)
You sit down, snuggle up, open a good book and…
1. You spill your coffee.
2. Your subway car gets crowded.
3. You still have to go to work or school.
Even though you JUST GOT TO THE BEST PART!
4. Your favorite character dies.
5. Your bookmark falls out.
6. Your favorite author’s new book is a total flop.
7. You have to go to the bathroom…
and you’re in public so you can’t take the book with you.
9. You Discover A Missing Page
10. Someone tells you the surprise twist ending.
11. You start to get car sick on a long trip.
12. You left your book somewhere.
13. You have to wait for your friends to finish a book so you can FINALLY talk about it